About New Hope Hospitals
New Hope Hospitals consist of New Hope Medical Centre and New Hope Indian Speciality Hospitals. Both are ISO 9001:2008 certified healthcare institutions situated at prominent locations in Chennai. With more than 200 consultants, they serve patients from all around the world. Their super specialties include; minimally invasive microscopic brain surgery, computerized stereotactic guided surgery of the brain, Brain & Spine trauma, Conservative spine surgery, Simple and complex spine surgery, Spine stabilization, Micro lumbar and cervical disc surgery, Cervical and Lumbar artificial disc replacement and Spinal cord stimulation. They practice strict evidence based medicine and the patient care matches International standards.
Program features of New Hope
1. Assessment of individual medical history, together with a complete physical examination by a physician.
2. Resting Electrocardiogram and chest X-Ray.
3. A set of test that gives a complete lab profile (Diabetic, Cholesterol and other related factors like kidney and liver function test etc.)
4. Ultra sonogram of the abdomen.
5. Written report and review within 24-36 hours.
After going through the medical history, physical examination and reports, the physician may advice more specialized test or consultation at an additional cost, to facilitate an in depth evaluation. All such test and consultations are available at the hospital and there will be an appointment given on priority basis.
Some of the Healthy Treatments follow by New Hope
Towards Healthy Nutrition
Kiwi fruits are rich in many vitamins, flavonoids and minerals. In particular, they contain a high amount of Vitamin C, as much potassium as bananas and a good amount of beta-carotene. Anti Oxidant properties of Kiwi Fruit, it is important to note that kiwi fruits contain a remarkable amount of Vitamin C, E and A. Vitamin C is a water-soluble antioxidant that has been proven to protect our body from free radicals, dramatically improving the health of individuals who consumed it regularly against all kinds of disease, from cardiovascular problems to cancer and obesity. Eating kiwi fruit is clearly a healthy choice, and it is particularly useful in these cases:
• Prevents Asthma
• Prevents wheezing and coughing, especially in children
• Protects our DNA from mutations
• Provides a healthy amount of antioxidants and vitamins
• Helps prevent colon cancer thanks to high fiber content.
The Lower Back and Glute Stretch
How to stretch the lower back and bottom
1. Lie on your back, cross one ankle over the opposite knee and pull towards you.
2. Hold the stretch in a comfortable position for 30 seconds.
3. Repeat the same stretch on the opposite side.
4. Do this each side three times, as often as you can every day to help relieve back pain and loosen the tight lower back muscles.
Stretches to relieve back pain
Side muscles including the Lats, Q-L and obliques respond well to specific and well directed stretching aimed at lengthening the tight muscles and relieving the spasm.
1. Sit on a chair, place hands above head and bend the elbows. Hold each elbow with the opposite hand.
2. Slowly and under control side bend to one side while keeping the buttocks on the seat. As you bend in a pain free direction sideways stop when you feel a stretch and breathe into it slowly.
3. Take care not to overstretch or sneeze. Slowly return back to the starting position and bend slowly and under control to the opposite side. Repeat three times and hold each stretch for 20 seconds.
Supine Gluteal Stretch
Begin lying on your back. Using your hands, take your knee towards your opposite shoulder until you feel a stretch in the buttocks or front of your hip. Hold for 15 seconds and repeat 4 times at a mild to moderate stretch pain free.
New Hope Master Health Check
MCHC, MCV, MCH
Total W.B.C./Differential Count
Blood Grouping – Rh Typing
Fasting & PP Blood Sugar
Total Cholesterol/HDL Ratio
Liver Function Tests
Complete Urine Analysis
Ultra sonogram of the Abdomen (Screening only)
No. 814, Poonamallee High Road,
Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 010.
Phone: 044 – 4344 1544
044 – 2532 1532
Fax: 044 – 2661 3966
Emergency Contact: 89394 58662/99655 73140
No responses found. Be the first to comment...