Saravana Scans Saravana Scans Centre is a world class imaging services. It was located near Nandanam, Anna Salai. Dr. K. Saravanan and Dr. J. Jayapriya who were the founders of Saravana Scans centre. The transport facility is well qualified in the area. This institution brings up more advanced technologies like 1.5 T MRI, ultrasound 2D/4D, Color Doppler and even more. The diagnostic platform gives the preparatory to the institution. Some of the hot areas in Chennai where Saravana Scans situated are Velachery, Kodambakkam, Anna Nagar, Aminjikarai, Triplicane and Kamaraj Nagar.
Facilities Available in Saravana Scans
• Advanced 1.5 T MRI
• Advanced Multi Slice (6Slice) CT
• Ultra Sound 2D/4D
• 4D Elastography
• Color Doppler
• Echo Cardiography
• Digital X-Ray (500 MA)
• Digital Mammography
• Computerized ECG/Tread Mill Test
• Advanced Clinical Laboratory
• Pulmonary Function Test
• Digital ECG
• Master Health Check up
• Pre Employment Check up
• Well Women Check up
What is Digital X-Ray?
Conventional X-Ray utilizes the effect of X-Ray radiation. It passes through the human body. On the X-Ray film, it produces images on the screen. In digital X-Ray, the use of screen film is completely eliminated and it gets substituted with digital photo stimulable phosphor plates with sensors. The information is acquired and it will be stored by these phosphor plates. When these plates are inserted into the digitizer unit, the information is converted into high resolution X-Ray images. It will be viewed on the workstation monitor.
It was a revolutionary technique. People from all over city approach this centre. It produces much more superior quality X-Ray images. It reduces the patient's exposure to radiation. This was the advantage of this centre, which makes more people to approach. In this centre, they are providing images to be viewed immediately. So there is no chance of having to repeat X-Ray studies. This may cause inconvenience to the patient. The images are in digital format. So it can be post processed and electronically transmitted to other locations.
What is CT scan?
CT scan is a Computed Tomography scan. It is advanced equipment for scanning the body and printing the images for diagnosis. The CT scan will search every part of the body and print the images like an X-Ray. The time taking for the scan is very less when compared to other treatments. The scanning gives an accurate imaging and painless scanning. The CT scan is a cost effective machine which used in the laboratory.
Technology used in Saravana Scans
Acuson Antares 4D Ultrasound System
• It is a premium edition.
• It is a complete ultrasound solution.
• It has a fully featured to address all imaging applications like Abdomen OB/GYN, small parts, Vascular, Cardiac, Volumetric imaging and Pediatrics.
• It is ready to perform any exam type on any patient.
• The Antares system is designed to meet all of your clinical Ultrasound needs.
• It has the Breast imaging application which includes eSie touch elasticity imaging, tissue imaging and advanced SieClear special compounding technology.
• It has the Antares system which provides superior image quality. It has matched up with enhanced clinical efficiency for a confident diagnosis in every ultrasound application.
• The elasticity imaging is a new ultrasound technique which allows radiologists to accurately distinguish benign from malignant breast lessons.
• The use of elasticity imaging reaches to the researchers to correctly identify both the cancerous and harmless lessons in nearly all of the cases studied.
• It is used in total imaging matrix technology (TIM).
• It has an advanced technology like bold imaging, spectroscopy and breast imaging.
• It also has Isocenter Matrix coil with advanced fully loaded software.
• It enables throughput with the combination of upto 4 Matrix coils.
• The TIM technology makes patient and coil repositioning virtually unnecessary.
• TIM powers the broader range of applications.
• The center has powerful system for all diagnostic needs.
• It improves diagnostic confidence with 1.5 T image qualities.
• The center provides enhanced patient comfort with a new Ultra-Short 1.5 T (145 cm) system.
• It increases throughput and image quality with the power V-engine gradients (30 m T/m).
Somatom Emotion 6
• It is a fast throughput and advanced application.
• It is designed for fast patient throughput and highly advanced clinical applications.
• It is featuring fast image reconstruction time and high power reserves.
• It produce Routine thin slice scanning and collimation down to 0.5 mm combined with rotation times as short as 600 ms assure visualization of the finest anatomic details.
• It gives excellent image quality from any viewing perspective.
• It gives sure view assures consistent image quality at any pitch.
• It also produces for long anatomic ranges.
No. 810, Mount Round,
(Next to G.R. Complex),
Chennai – 600 035.
PH: 044 – 24329358/59