Introduction about Interviews
After finishing the examination, we should get ready for an interview.
Before our interview we should find out and gather more details about the company. For that we can get help from Internet for research and make our self aware of more issues in the news about the company concerned. So we should prepare well for an interview whatever the interviewers ask. Try to get ready for the general questions which will be asked. To do well at the interview we will need to convince the interviewer that we are technically qualified to do the job. We should not show our fear to them. We should make our mind relax and think that I am a only genius in this world. We will also need to show that we are sufficiently motivated to get the job done. Prepare well but be ready for the unexpected
How to prepare for Interview
First get more idea about the company details. The Time spent prior to an interview researching the organization will pay off on that day. To make the interview successful we should also carry out a mini self-assessment of our professional profile and also experience to date, the major thing in a profile is few points about our strengths and weaknesses so that we will get clear idea of what to say or not in the interview. The body language, good communication skills and the way of dressing is also a main thing for an interview.
Things that should be there in the Profile
2) Positive thinker
3) Commitment and determination
4) Enthusiasm and stamina
5) Good judgment and confident decision-making
6) Willing to take responsibility
7) Initiative and creativity
8) Organizational ability
Frequently Asked Questions in Interviews
Some general questions frequently asked in the interview is,
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. What do you know about our company?
3. Why do you want to work in our company?
4. Why should we hire you?
5. How long would you work with us?
6. How did you prefer this company?
Experience and Management Related Questions in Interviews
1. Are you not overqualified/ much experienced for the position we have to offer in our company?
2. Are you a good manager? Give an example. Why do you feel that you have top managerial potential?
3. What is your biggest weakness as a manager?
Personality Questions in Interviews
1. What was the last book you read?
2. Which movie you saw last?
3. Sporting event you attended?
4. What are your strong points?
5. What are your weak points?
6. What are your hobbies?
Questions Regarding the Package/Salary/CTC
1. How much are you looking for?
2. How much do you expect, if we offer this position to you
3. How much are you earned in the company before you worked?
Conclusion About Interviews
Before going for an interview, find out as much information on the company as possible. The main sources are the public library, the Internet, can even call the company and get the required information and discussing the information's with your friends. Be confident in your approach and attitude. Surely we will get surprise that it would breed a new familiarity become more familiar with our own qualifications that will be better. All the best and get ready for the interview.
This is really a very nice article about interview tips for all the users. This is very helpful for all the members and users.