Queens Land Amusement Park, Chennai
Queens Land Amusement Park, Chennai – established in 2003, which was promoted by Rajam Hotels (P) Ltd., who are in the Hospitality / Entertainment Industry.
Where is Queens Land Amusement Park
Queens Land Amusement Park is located on the Chennai Bangalore Trunk Road, which is half an hour drive from Chennai. Queens Land Amusement Park spread over an area of 70 acres.
Queens Land Amusement Park is considered as one of the best amusement park with global standard. Everyone will like that the money they pay should be worthy. It is a real relaxing place for the Chennai people. People will definitely enjoy the rides in the Queens Land Amusement Park, which brings out the child inside them.
The ridings you enjoy
1. Cable car: This is the main attraction in Queens Land Amusement park. It has 80 twin compartments neatly decorated and secured which covers 1.5 km in 30 mins. Which is one of the longest cable cars in India.
2. Free Fall Tower: This ride is only for adults. People enjoy this ride in Queens Land Amusement Park, the floating sensation while going up and coming down.
3. Longest Train Journey: A wonderful ride for every one with a surprise fun tunnel with a speed of 15 km/h which you can enjoy in Queens Land Amusement Park. The track distance is 3 km. This is the longest track in this segment in South East Asia which carries 100 persons at a time.
4. Centrox : Centrox ride is for everyone. In the world only 3 such machines are there and one is in Queens Land Amusement Park. This ride is very thrilling while it rotates at the height of 30 feet and while rotating at 83° which has 28 seats.
5. Alpen Blitz : Adventurous adults and fun loving middle aged group people will definitely try this at Queens Land Amusement Park. This ride rolls at 45° with total safety. The important thing to note in the Queens land Amusement park is this ride. Only at Queens Land Amusement Park you can take this Alpen Blitz, because in India except Queens Land Amusement Park only have this ride.
6. Himalayan Water ride: At Queens Land Amusement Park, one of the Asia's largest rides is Himalayan Water ride which covers a distance of 550 meters at a stretch, with lots of fun.
7. Boating: The Boating area in the Queens Land Amusement Park is very large when compared to any other Indian Parks. The island which is inside the lake which is an added beauty to this Queens Land Amusement Park.
8. The other rides available at Queens Land Amusement Park, Chennai are :
• Child Bumper car
• Super Telecombat
• Roller Coaster
• Indian Ione
• Go Kart
• Mirror House
• Play system
• Frog slide
• Half twister
• 3 lane slides
• Kids Taxi
• Toka Toka
• Space Journey
• Mini Jet
Queens Land Amusement Park's weekly holiday is Monday (Except Public Holidays). But in the month of May, they are working for whole month.
How to reach Queens Land
One can reach through road by arranging a taxi or car. Parking is also there.
Address of Queens Land Amusement Park Chennai
Bangalore Trunk Road
Tel: +91-44-26811124, 36