You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Interested in writing

Hi,

I am Sharon. I am very much delighted to know about this site through one of my friends. I am interested to write for this site and definitely need your help in understanding the complete procedure of where to post the written article. I do have few stuffs in mind to be posted that would be useful for Chennaites. Looking forward for your advice.

Sharon
    Hi Sharon,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider. You can get your basic doubts cleared from the following link.

New Member FAQ

You can post your articles in Resource section of the website. Meanwhile you can explore the website and get some idea about the website. If you have any further doubts about the website, you can very well contact me. You can share your knowledge and get paid for writing articles.

Please read the guidelines before starting to post. This guidelines will also help you to enhance the quality of your website.

Guidelines

If you have any other further doubts, do not hesitate to drop me an e-mail to bala41288{at}gmail{dot}com. My Gtalk id is bala41288.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

HI sharon,

welcome to Chennaispider. As our Webmaster already gave the links to clear your doubts and guidelines eventhough if you have any doubts you can write in the forum our senior members too also can give advice from their experience.

Happy writing!!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.