You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Modification of Content

I am introduced to chennai spider through google when i searched for "Karapakkam HDFC Bank phone number". Along with chennai spider's link, i got another link of HDFC Bank's own locator and found that there is a small mis-match between the data. I've registered only to update the content. But now i found this site is not just an informative one, but many more exists. I'll explore the site at a later time.

Suggestion: When I tried to update the content, I was shown an "Access Restriction" page. For such restricted pages, why don't you have a text box below and ask the user to give the message he wanted to update so that you can verify whether it is genuine or not and take action accordingly? Such actions will help decide whether to give any privilages to that user even if he doesn't request (based on quality and quantity of the inputs provided).

Cheers,
    Manaswi.
    Hi Manaswi,
    Welcome to Chennaispider. It's nice that you came to know CSR through google. Actually some sections here are restricted to avoid spams. If the member wants to add or correct information, have to make a request to Webmaster through this forum, where she/he will be granted permission.

Hope our Webmaster will look into this.

Hi Manaswi,

Thanks for your suggestion. Actually we are not providing access to all the members for Updates and Corrections in the post. Members can request for Updates and corrections through forum section and access will be provided to them.

I have now provided permissions to you to update and correct Business Posts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further queries.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.