You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introducing myself to Chennai spider

Hi Chennai spiders,

My name Gire kumar. My native is neyveli.I am studying B.com 1st year In vivekananda collage.I am new to chennai.I want to know the information through this website.I heard that chennai spider website is very good website
    Hi Gire Kumar

Welcome to Chennaispider. You are in the right place where you can get all the information you need about Chennai. Chennaispider is a site where you can post your views and good articles from which you can earn some pocket money. If you have any doubts about chennaispider post it in the forum. Our members / webmaster will definitely clear your doubts.

Good posting!!! Good Pocketmoney!!!

Hi Gire,

It is good to see you here in Chennaispider. Chennaispider is the best website where you can find a good option to earn pocket money. Also you will get more information about Chennai. There are many sections in Chennaispider where you can browser through and know more about attractive places in Chennai and also places around Chennai. As Vasumathi described, you will also find good support from the members of Chennaispider. If you have any queries, you can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.