You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai Events

Discuss: how the students can develop there knowledge?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'how the students can develop there knowledge?'.

Knowledge can be gained in many ways. We can gain by through reading books, reading newspapers, browsing and sharing informations. In these ways how the students get their knowledge in good way. All the members are requested to share your opinion over here.
    hii..

Gaining knowledge can be done only by sharing information to others. Even what now happening is Sharing information. Now all people will share their thoughts information over this topic and others will get to know what people thinks. So this kind of sharing informations is better than anything others.
    Reading books, newspapers ??..how many of them do it regularly. Also there is no time to read our subject books, in this who is going to read other books for information's. So talking with many people is only way to gain knowledge and know things

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi Shathyan,

I feel to say one thing over here. Even daily news can be read through mobile net also. Many newspaper association created their application for mobile net like Dinamalar etc,. This is really a fast moving daily progress. In this world we need everything should be shorter in our day today life. If one touch you can read every news up to date.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

hii Bharath,
    Yes off course, i know that our daily newspapers have come now woth mobile versions too. But how many of us use GPRS for this ??. I know all use net through mobile only for checking Facebook and mails mostly. So i guess, sharing information is better way. You need to think of all people, i mean the people who are there who don't even know what is internet etc etc. So for all Sharing Information plays a vital role to know things

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hello friends,
    I feel that we can develop our knowledge by means of newspaper to a large extend, Though all the other methods are good I would say that newspapers are the best method to enhance the knowledge of a person and then I would also state that Knowledge sharing is also a good option to gather knowledge on some particular aspect which is found effective from sites like Tamil spider and Chennai spider etc.,

sharing is one of the best tool to improve knowledge ,once we r get detail in browsing once we share that with other then only its develop and come out fully from u

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.