You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Chennai Events

Discuss: Students using facebook?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Students using facebook?'.

All will know facebook is the best social networking site for all the people. It is a nice entertaining site and communication link. Students were more numbers digged into this social networking. Lots and lots of people were using the facebook on 4 hours. Will this facebook is good or bad for the student? All the members are requested to discuss more about this thread over here.
    Hii Bharath,

This facebook, according to me its my life. I cant be without facebook not more than hour..I often keep checking it either through mobile or laptop. This facebook is my life where i got to know many things. I have learnt many things from it both bad and good. Its social networking, were we all know it means we just come across many people in different professions and we can learn from them many. I know many people ach of different professions, age, work, country etc etc were i could easily learn from them what i need to know.
    Also with facebook, we can kkep in touch with others who are related to us like friends, relatives, cousins who are far of places and know what they are doing etc. Also social networking is one way to market well. Internet marketing is the best tool as off now to market showcase our product to whole world. This is what i think of facebook and were i live my life on it.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Delete Attachment

Hello,
    I think its up to an individual and i think one should not be addicted to Facebook, After all this is just wasting of time. So it is better to use it in limit. If we cross our limit then it is really going to be bad for us. And specially a student should not waste their time there for nothing.

Regards,
    G1

Hi Shathyan,

I too love facebook. because i find most of my friends over there only. Still i had touch with them over there only. The relationship is very tightened is because of facebook only. But many of them misusing this facebook. They finding many strangers and trying to attract them and doing wrong things. This becoming casual in all social networking. The privacy is more important over here.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hi Jeevan,

Really facebook should not been addicted to anyone. Not only facebook, even other social networking also. If anyone addicted in this means really it could be more problematic for them.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hii all,

Facebook is not alone just the word about having friends. Here is the way or path were you are able to know many things which are happening around the world. Its Social networking website, where you can make friends of different profession and find out what is happening.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hello friends,
    I think that facebook and other social community is just the waste of time, they are eroding the life of the students to a greater extend. I think that there are many students who are affectionate towards facebook as they can interact between friends but I personally feel that most of the students are not performing well in exams only because of the communities the students spend more than 4 hours daily in this facebook that makes them feel good but forget about their education totally.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.