You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Who is the best advisor in our life?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is the best advisor in our life?'.

In each of them's life surely one person their in behind to support us for our future. This will be more interesting and helpful topic for all the members. All the members are requested to discuss your life motive and style of your future oer this thread.
    hii Bharath,

The best adviser for our life is our parents, But how many of us follow parents words and grew up. We always tend to do opposite to our parents words. Moreover for me, my parents advises me lots were i don't follow even a single thing on it. So according to me. its my friends and also may be my girl friend. Because if parents says, mostly people wont hear to their words. But the same thing if a girl says whom is close to you or not, but you follow it. Boy friends usually don't tell anything for us. Sometimes they tell or sometimes they join us. But girls are he one who always tells the good and the right thing for boy life.
    Your parents, teachers will say study well, get good marks etc etc but none follows it. Your close boy friend may tell you, don't study too much and pass leaving me. But when only your girls friend will tell you, help you to study and also you will get motivated to study well for her words and get good marks. So i always say its friends, mainly girl friends.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi,
    I think everybody is very important for our life. All are playing very great role in our life. We can learn many things from all of our surroundings like friends, teachers, parents etc.
    Human being are just a learner and we should always try to learn and improve our self for that advises and suggestions are very important.

Regards,
    G1

Hi Shathyan,

I agree your response over here. Parents are the best motivator in our life. But they are not being each and every time in our life. only friends occupying the space behind it. That too girl friends are most extrodinary. They always poke us in each and everything and they will make us to overcome in all the difficulties we are finding. So friends and that too girls friends are most helpful part in each's life.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hi Jeevan,

Good response from your part. May all being part in our life and helpful in our life. They doing their progress in each part. Only few being attentive in our life style. That too friends occupy most of the part. wherever we go, we are not thinking to go with parents or teachers or life partner. We only search for friends to be with us. Because they give many silly ideas to make us happy in our life and our style.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.