You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Who is the best Actor in Tamil film industry who render the fine of art acting ???

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is the best Actor in Tamil film industry who render the fine of art acting ?'.

As you all know Acting is becoming the passion for many youngsters. They get motivated on seeing their favorite hero performing screen. So lets discuss the best Actor in Tamil industry and why you him to be the best with your valid reasons
    Hi,

According to me in the olden days Shivaji ganesan was one of the best heroes. He is well known for his acting. He was compatible for all the roles that were given to him. As a great hero he has also received many gifts and awards. He was well known for the expressions on his face. Also the walk of Shivaji has attracted many people's heart. It was actually great to have him in the tamil film industry.

But today the situation is bad. Many new actors have emerged and. Not all the actors are giving wonderful performance in the movies. Most of them spoil the quality of the tamil movies. In the recent heros, Surya and Vikram are very good and popular in doing challenging roles. They take up movies that are challenging to them and give a wonderful performance in the movies. I think the actors who are doing same type of movies should learn from these actors. This will not only be interesting for the people but it will also enhance the quality of the Tamil film industry.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Sivaji, Gemini ganesans, Muthuraman, and now you have Surya, Vikram. Actors may come actors may go but these actors are for ever talented.
    Same way for intellectual comedy it 's the one only Cho and later Nagesh. Vivek and Santhanam can join the band wagon.

Hi,

I feel to say my opinion over here. Really the past heros are good examples for the best cinema. They reality of acting and the originality in it was very good enough to them. Nowadays the trend heros were acting well. I feel Rajini acting the normal acting in his career.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hii all,

Thank all for our valued response. The main reason for this posting this thread is i want to know how you people think about acting and what the public opinion on it. Film industry is wide as big as ocean, were some get to the shore of success but many after struggling goes in vain.
    Im into film industry and now presently acting in short films and other things technically with LevelUp Production. So just i wanted to know your opinion so that we can satisfy your needs. We the film industry people survive with all your supports. We can just like software company that Customer satisfaction is our Main Goal. So we hard work on it to give you the right info through the form of films.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.