You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why don't you have a plan to post photos , drawings and own creation creative things

hii Chennai Spider..

I have a suggestion over our Chennai Spider website on having a forum or page where the members can post their own captured photographs on scenery, rare incidents etc etc which they take of own. And also some creation of members like paintings , drawings etc etc to showcase their in Built Talent.
    This is my suggestion just have think over it, if its not worth sorry for it.

Thanking you,
    Shathyan
    Hello Shathyan,

This is a good suggestion. We already had a gallery section in Chennaispider, where people can post photos and images related to Chennai. But the problem was, there were lots of copyrights violations in that section. Members started to post copyrighted photos which created a serious issue. In general we are allowed to post our own images and also the one that is taken by us. This is a policy by google. And also the images that are posted should have some good description for it to get approved by google and it will be displayed in search engines. Members started to post just images and without description.

Because of this we had to close the gallery section in Chennaispider. If you want to have a look at the gallery section, here is the link for you.
    Chennaispider Gallery

Thank you for coming up with a suggestion to Chennaispider. And also I appreciate your dedication towards CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.