You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

This is Shathyan, The cool dude of Chennai Spider :P

Hi Chennai Spider...!!

This is Shathyan a new member of your family who joined today with of interest and aim. Well to say about myself.

Name :: Shathyan
    DOB :: 15-06-1990
    Native :: Trichy
    Current place :: Chennai
    Educational details ::
    I did my schooling's in Trichy at R.S.Krishnan Higher Secondary School till !2th.Then i moved to Chennai to do my engineering degree.I have completed my engineering in Computer Science And Engineering in 2011. Now im doing Mainframe Application Programming Course in Maples ESM Pvt. Ltd.

Hobby :: sufing , Photography , Disc jocking
    Email :: shathyanr@gmail.com
    Also now presently im working with Level UP Production as a actor/assistant editor in a short film and a upcoming DJ of Chennai.
    I guess this information about is sufficient and also im not a great person to talk much about myself.Happier to be a part of Chennai Spider and hope to contribute many things as much i can and be a active member.

Thanking you,
    Shathyan
    Hi Shathyan,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider(CSR). Chennaispider offers you cash credits for your contributions here. It will be a good opportunity for you to earn and learn many things. You can post articles on topics related to Chennai in Chennai Articles section. And also the senior members here in Chennaispider will help you in your progress in Chennaispider.

It is also great to see that you have brought your friends too to Chennaispider. I want you to be a very active member in Chennaispider and also make your friends post and be active. You will be credited if your friends reach gold and diamond level.

Mostly focus on Chennai based articles. You can earn more cash credits from the article section. If you have any doubts on posting and other stuffs related to Chennaispider, you can refer to the Guidelines. This will provide you all the guidelines for posting. Also if you have basic doubts regarding Chennaispider, You can have a look at this page that clears all your doubts regarding Chennaispider.

New Member FAQ

Also I have added you to my gtalk. If you have any doubts regarding Chennaispider, you can contact me.

Happy Journey in Chennaispider!!!

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.