You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Traffic Changes

What is your views and ideas to reduce trafic in chennai ???

Traffic is the problem which is faced by all people from uppper class to lower class people of chennai. So share your views and ideas to control or reduce the traffic of Chennai which is a common problem which we experience daily in our life.Let your ideas and views be reasonable and with a process of implementing it in our city to control and reduce traffic.
    When compared to Bangalore Chennai is one of the best cities when it comes to roads and traffic. Its a treat to eyes when one sees the regulated traffic . The best way is to have more flyovers to reduce the congestion. I have seen the purasawakkam flyover [route 7 F,G ] how it was before the flyover and after. It has made a smooth flow of traffic.

Hi Shathyan,

I feel to share my views over this thread. I feel the vehicle control policy is the best way to control the traffics over main city. Because building bridges wont stop traffic. It wont control the traffic problems. And how long can built bridges in the city. Where the places are there in our Chennai city to built the bridges. And sub ways also wont give much solutions for the traffic control. Fly overs and expanding the roads is not good idea. Because whatever we do for controlling measures, it is not supported by the peoples. Because people's started using vehicles lot and lot. More number of vehicles increased in our city. The users of vehicles were increased lot. Every year the companies were benefited because of people who using vehicles. So finally the best solution is putting control measures over vehicles is the best way to stop over traffic.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hii Bharath,

Yes you are right. We need to implement the Vehicle Control Policy to reduce it. But to our fate this policy can't be implemented in real time. It is easy to say by mouth but difficult to do in real life. ven you and me cant be or go out without a vehicl. It has been a necessary thing in our day to day life.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

hai shathyan,

Nowadays traffic is a major problem for big cities.my opinion, if we really want to reduce traffic in cities then we should encourage people to use public transport. People feel good if they live a good and comfortable environment.

regards,
    poornima

hii Poornima,

People using public transport also never solves the problem. If all the people starts then the public transport vehicle will also increase which again leads to Traffic. I guess there is no way to reduce it, instead it better we widen our roads and buil as many as flyovers, bridges etc etc just to control it to minimum.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

hi shathyan,

you are right,traffic is uncontrollable only.for that government should take some action.traffic polices should do their works properly. over speed vehicles should be handled over by them and punished.at correct time government vehicles should run.all those things should be monitored strictly by transport department.so that we can reduce the traffic.

regards
    poornima

Hi Shathyan,

This is right. We cannot be without vehicle over this city. For each and everything we need the help of vehicle. But we need to see solution to control traffic. Something should be there to take over the problem of our city.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

hi

we know very well,tat is traffic is a major problem in our city.most of the peoples going through a vehicle for some purpose such as shopping,paying SOME IMPORTANT BILLS,educations etc..nowadayas all those things we can finish in computer itself.this is also a idea to reduce traffic.

regards,
    poornima

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.