You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Which is the best place to live in chennai

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best place to live in chennai'.

Based on the basic ammenities and living in that place form common bus facility , shopping , hospitals , recreations ,schools etc etc..
    hai,

i think vadapalani is a best place to live in chennai.it is one of the main hub of chennai.more building apartments are available there to stay.a famous temples are located in vadapalani.now SRM university new campus was also available.more hospital facility available such as vasan eye care,pg nursing home etc.more schools are available,both matriculation and higher secondary for tamil and english medium.more film industries such as AVM,efx studio etc.more software industries are available such as hcl tcs etc.in my point of view vadapalani is best place to live in chennai.

Hi Shathyan,

This is really a very nice topic to share the views and thoughts. I feel anna nagar is the best place in chennai to live. Because it is the best place having all kind of facilities to live happy life. It has all the important sites and places to go. It is the center of the city town. Most important centers, peaks, and most silent area. Water facility is much more good. More number of quarters it has. It has secure and safety to live in anna nagar.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.