You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Profile information

Hello Chennaispider,
    I'm a new member to the spider team. I'm sharing some of my profile details with you all. I want to contribute in this website. I request you all to guide me for my journey in this website.

Name: A. Dhana lakshmi
    Home Town: Born in nagarkovil. Living in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
    Education: studing 10th std s.r.d.f.vivekananda vidyalaya
    Language known: Tamil,English
    Hobbies / interests: in playing chess, reading, kho-kho (player),singing
    Computer knowledge: html
    Hi Manohari,

This is really very nice to see you in this site. And good to see your profile information. And one thing i feel to say is you going to display about yourself here. Which means you need to give your complete details in your profile. But in this thread, you can produce something more than this. Try to produce your working status, marital status, education status like this.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

HI Manohari,

welcome to Chennaispider. Chennaispider is a great site to earn and share your views by posting good articles. Now there is a contest for the new members who are active in this site. Post good articles which could earn and qualify you to get the Member of the week award and also earning. If you have any doubts you can post it in the forum to clear your doubts.

Hi Manohari,

Welcome to Chennai Spider.. Be an active member in CSR here.. So that you will come to know many useful things like, English writting knowledge, basic html etc.,

Please go through the New members FAQ which is located at the top of this page before starting your contribution..

R. Shankar Ganesh

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.