You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Sudden Increase of amount over Wines

This thread is used to discuss about the topic 'sudden increase of amount over wines'.

Today all the drunker's had been shocked because of the wine shops owners activity. All the wines like whiskey, beer, brandy and etc rates has been increased today.

This activity is good for drinkers or not. Due to this action drinkers rate will decrease and most of the wine users would stop their activity or this activity wont stop them in drinking.

All the members are requested to discuss about this topic and say your suggestions over here.
    hi Bharath.

Well to your knowledge, we don't term wine to be as whisky or brandy. They are said to be alcohol. So please note it.
    And also on your discussion, how ever rate of these alcohols are increased, the number of people getting addicted. Because we all know people use these alcohols as a part of drug to forget the pain and worries of life that time and be happy. Also this one part of people, while the other part is the High class people who drink when they are happy, celebrating, and also like pubs and Discs enjoying in the Hangover.
    So what ever may be the price, the people who keep drinking will always drink...!!!!!

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi Shathyan,

That is very good answer from you. The drinkers were unstoppable persons. This price rate also wont affect their daily necessities. But how to make them to stop drinking. Because many of them searching for the solution to make the drinkers to non-drinkers part.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

hii Bharath,

To make a drinker a non-drinker its best to stop bringing or importing it to Tamil Nadu. There can be many ways like Creating awareness or health Check ups etc etc. But i guess none will change. People use it as a medicine, so that the problem to make them stop.
    Now a days Boozing is common. Now a days its easy to count people who don't booze. To be frank even i drink, So whats here, don't i know the ill effects of it nor the cancer which i would get?. So there many like who know all the problems of having alcohol but yet we take it.
    You know, im a DJ, i go many pubs and discs, were just booze out and dance for my music. To your knowledge it will girls who drink lots. So its Age of party and people be like this.
    Stoppping to Drink can be done only if i realize or experience. Its of Age factor and as days goes on people will stop it.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi,

I agree with the people above. Alcohol has become as a daily necessity for most of the people in Chennai. Nothing other than a strict rule can handle this situation. Most of the people consume alcohol daily. Most of them consume alcohol daily. Because of the increase in the price of alcohol will affect the people who drink regularly. There is nothing like alcohol removes the pain of the people. People who are adicted to alcohol will drink it even when they are not in pain or even when they are happy. So that cannot be a reason for the people to drink.

"There are people who sell alcohol to drink milk. There are also people who sell alcohol and drink milk."

It is how you take it. In the gulf countries there is a strict rule and the alcohol contents are strictly banned. If any strict rule is brought in Chennai also then there will not be any necessity for the price hike issue and all.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Shathyan,

Really a valuable words form you. I was happy to hear that you are a DJ and it was very shocking to hear the you too will drink. What you have been said in above is true. Only the person who realizing the problem will be able to stop his activities. And hope you too will stop drinking and lead your life happily.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hi Bala,

Thanks for your kind reply. And i feel to make this thread valuable and make useful to all the drinkers to overcome by drinking.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.