You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Which period in ministry of TamilNadu is in good?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which period in ministry of TamilNadu is in good?'.

All the members are requested to discuss about the above topic. The ministry and its works has to be discussed here.

What are all the works done during this ministry? And find its good and bad for the people.
    hi Bharath.

Well to share and tell my views and opinion, I think the last period of having DMK was the best period for Chennai which saw many new projects signed for MNC'c, factories and also the flyovers and bridges which were built to reduce the traffic.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi,

I agree with Sathyan, but at the same time I would also like to oppose his point regarding the work done by the DMK government. It is good and visible to everyone that they have done a very good job in signing various projects including the Metro rail system and the other things. To the public they show them as a very good people but the innocent people doesnt know what they are doing behind. Most of the project money was divided by their team and a small amount was only given for the welfare of the people. And the innocent people doesnt know whats happening out there. They were satisfied with the small piece of cake along with small cream in it. But the biggest cake was on their side and apparently they have enjoyed the full cake.

The innocent people doesnt even know how big the exact cake was. This issue can be understood by a small example that was done by Raja which is nothing but the 2G scam issue. But still even now people wont understand what happened there too.

They have given television to all the people, thats fair but who will give power to the house to watch TV. This side they have given tv and that side they have taken a very big share from the government. Also DMK government gave houses to many people, but we exactly dont know how much amount they have taken from that for their family. If these issues had been sorted already, there would have not been a necessity for us to still be in a not developed position. Once upon a time they were not at all having any wealth or any power in their hand. But now Karunanidhi family is number one in wealth in the world level. From where these things came. Was that because of the hard work. Bull shit! Its our money. They have cheated us and taken the money of people.

They give TV this side and take a big house for them that side. But we people get filled with happiness by just seeing the TV but wont worry about that big house that they are taking for them. This is what has happened for the last 5 years. Thank god the government is changed. But at the same time i'm not going to tell that this government is awesome, great and all. We can see the same thing from this government too in the coming years. Thats the fate of our Tamilnadu.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Shathyan,

I accept what you said. In last period of DMK, many projects had been signed. Outside the ministry they were worked well. But inside the ministry they were get corrupted many. Thinking that i can accept the ministry of DMK was very good. What could you say for this?

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

hi Bharath,

Yes, i accept that they looted, corrupted money but they have done many things in return. I didn't say they are perfect. I just say that they are BEST AMONG THE WORST.
    Okay leave all, Can you tell something which you remember on ADMK period last time when they won the election. Usually there is nothing to be said, but this time if i ask about Can you tell me something you remember of DMK period mostly all will many things. The impact made by them was huge in both Good and Bad way.

Anyway nothing can be decided now, lets wait for some time and see how is ADMK ruling our state.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi Shathyan,

As you said before period of AIADMK dint do anything much. As their part they did something to overtake the good name of DMK. But when the rule came off DMK made a big history over ministry. TO show we are best part of ruling, AIADMK showing out all the worst kind in DMK to the world. But i am not saying AIADMK was good. They just cleanly over hiding their mistakes by showing the worst kind of DMK rule.

Regards,
    Bharath

Hi Bala,

Thanks for giving a nice response over this thread. I like what you have been said in the above.

Regards,
    Bharath

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.