Interesting places in ChennaiHallo !
For me ten places I like in chennai are as follows:
(apart from one's residence/office/school/college)?
My answer: 1) Kapali Temple, Mylapore - wherein I use to visit at least once in a week while being in Chennai.
2) Vallesswarar Temple which I use to visit on Sundays to worship Sarabeswarar.(thanks to Mr. Vasantharajan who worked with me in the Bank and he introduced this temple to me)
3) Nageswara Rao Park - a nice one - I use to study under the lights therein while I was a student in sixties - now I enjoy going for a walk therein.
4) Sathyam theare complex - good theatre well maintained.
5) Saravana Bhavan, Mylapore for delicacies
6) Surya Sweets -Mylapore and R.A.Puram - I enjoy the sweets and savouries.
7) Marina Beach - just walk along the beach for one km--u will consume quite an amount of calories and good for health.
8) Pondy Bazaar - it is interesting walk through the platform.
9) Spencer Plaza, Anna Salai - u can walk in AC comfort with no expenditure -do window shopping
10) Nehru News Mart, Luz - I enjoy buying magazines and reading them afresh - for career and also personal gains.
Others can also post their favourite places--In the end we can find whether there is any common trend in the postings.