You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for May 2011

As per the announcement of New Partnership scheme of Chennaispider, we have four members qualified for partnership share for the month of May, they were very active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50 % points from the resource but total points scored by them were 1401. Total 1397.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 3000 points. Only 654 Rs was distributed and Rs 743 remained undistributed.

1. Balasubramanian - 435 Rs
    2. Bharath - 93 Rs
    3. G Amudha - 78 Rs
    4. Vasumathi - 48 Rs

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed. The partnership Program is still continued for one more months. Members grab the opportunity.
    Congrats!
    Wish you happy earning ahead. Hope to see much more members getting cash by writing some interesting articles.

Regards,
    G1

HI Webmaster,

Good to see my name also in the revenue sharing program. I could not post more last month. Like to get the full advantage atleast this month because I think this is the last month of the revenue sharing program. I would like to know whether this will be continued in the coming months also???!!!!

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.