You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Do you read or spend time with book or magazine?

Well, I think now a days people even students are no more in touch with books or magazine. This is really a socking news even the book market has got down, People prefers internet and facebook instead of book. Share some ideas why its happening?
    hii jeevan,

yes jeevan , you correctly said. i agree that now days people don't read or refer books for anything. Directly they just Google it out and know all things. Even most books are in online downloadable format and people just download it and read. To be weird many people i mean old traditional people goes on with Google to see about the astrology news and daily astrology happenings and to be known that even that Panchagam which predict the future happening is over online. To the hardest thing to digest is even people don;t have a dictionary to refer meanings rather they just go on with the online dictionary.As the world under modernization process , people also tend to change and adapt themselves accordingly.
    As far the book market or the life of people who write books , seller etc etc its better for them to change themselves and write , publish their books online than printing and selling in shops.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.