You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Can you answer my question?

Hi,
    I reside at Chennai-01, And my problem is that when we got the new CM of Chennai in place of former one. There is a regular power cut in my area. Well i would like to say that before this month(May), i used to have 24hrs current. And if power cut means they used to intimate us. But i do not know why its happening now? Is there any new rules or something has been applied for current? Share your opinion?
    hii jeevan..

The common problem of Chennai is power cut and this happens or done for two things,
    1. Our power generation capacity is less to supply for whole state.
    2. Or we can consider it as saving current for future generation.
    Will these two things are just a mind wash for the society.
    This is nothing related to CM and what you say is correct but it happens due to election campaign to ask votes for them. Also they don't have rights on reducing the current supply to us public.

So being we the future lets tke it in a positive way that we are saving current for owr future generation.

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi,

As said by Shathyan, power cut has become a very common issue for the people of Chennai. It is definitely a serious issue in Chennai. Because of the power cut issue, many problems are created in Chennai. But as per the new plan of our new CM, it is said that she is going to increase the power generation in Tamilnadu and also some other arragements to reduce the power shortage in Tamilnadu. We hope that there should be better life which will have 24 hrs power.

And also there is a serious discussion going on regarding the raise of the TNEB tax. It is said that for the past one decade the electricity cost is apparently the same and was not at all raised. Even when the tax on various other things raised, the TNEB tax was not raised.

This was noted by the government when our Chief minister Jayalalitha approached the central government for some monitory request. The central government has suggested to increase the tax on electricity and use that money for future power generation. Also nearly 1 lack solar street lights are going to be planted by the government in the current year.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.