You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Discuss: Is Chennai safe for female folks?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is Chennai safe for female folks?' Well i want your opinion on this topic. We know the importance of women in men life. So we should care about them. What you have to say on this?
    hii jeevan,

To be frank this is a stupid question to be asked. I don't know what made you to have such a topic to discuss. Sorry to say this.

Chennai is the place were people from all over Tamil Nadu come and reside for their life and also from other various parts of India.
    Their is nothing to be safe or harmful for girls here. Here people just talk with each other socially. This is not a place like Madurai or south side where if a guy talks wit ha girl then that guy has many problems to be faced :P. Here its a city were we study , work which cannot be done without girls. Also now a days girls are equal with boys in each and everything's. So it depends on each and evey one who stays and live here for their living.
    Safety is not to used here in this context. If so then answer me whether girls staying in other parts of Tamil Nadu are safe ?????

Thanking you,

SHATHYAN
    (The cool dude of Chennai Spider)

Hi,

I even partially agree with Shathyan, the fact is that the girls are given freedom but they way they behave and use the freedom given to them reveals their character. If the girls are good enough, they will not be having any problem and there will not be any point to speak about safety. Every place is safe for a girl and the same way every place is harmful for a girl but it is based on how she behaves. The safety for the girls are all the older story. Now the girls are providing safety to the people everywhere. The situation is changed now.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.