You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Power Cuts

Hello Members and Web Masters

I am a new comer in chennai spider. My name is Rajesh.R, i am living in kerala working with a private ltd company. I am already a member of Kerala Spider,Andhra Spider, India Review Channel, My Windows Club, Study Village.

I want to your support to achieving points and share my knowledge.
    Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to Chennaispider!!!!Good to note that you are already a member in other spider sites. Posting guidelines are same no copied contents is allowed. Try to post good articles through which our Chennaispider move ahead and you also. once again warm welcome to CSR!!!

Hi Mam,

Thank you for your reply. First i am studying this channel and i am posting articles.

Hi Rajesh,

Welcome to the CSR family. We welcome you to work in this site. As a new comer you just study the new members FAQ. The basic rule is copy paste content is not allowed here. That is the main and must rule in this site. Then all the members are there to help you in all kind of ways. Webmasters were more supportive to help you.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Dear Bharath,

Thank you for your reply. I am obeying the rules and writing articles with this site.

Welcome Mr. Rajesh,
    I am very happy to see you here as well. I wish to see some great article from you. Wish you happy learning and earning ahead.

Regards,
    G1

Hi Jeevan,

Thank you for your valued reply. Ok i will write valuable articles here.

Regards

Rajesh.R

Silver Member India Review Channel
    Silver Member Goaspider

Hi Mr. Rajesh,

A warm welcome to Chennaispider. As you have stated above, being a memeber of many sipder sites, you may feel comfortable to be contributing with Chennaispider I hope. We the webmasters are here to help you if you have got any doubts in contributing with Chennaispider. As our beloved members said,above, you can have a creful glance with the New members FAQ before starting your long run contribution with CSR.

R. Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.