You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Editing 'pending' resources.

Hello,

I wish to inform you that I have not been active here for quite some time due to personal reasons.

I am not able to post anything new, citing the reason that I have two other resources pending.

1.Coarse Wheat 'pidi kozhakkattai' Articles Gowri 25 Feb 2010

2.Drawing, Chess, Craft Classes for kids! Education Gowri 10 Dec 2009

I remember that they had been approved earlier, now wonder how they could have been pending.In this case I don't know what I should do to edit them or how to correct them.I would like clarification regarding this at the earliest.

Thanks
    Hi Gowri,

Nice to see you back. I too have same problem like yours. I too have posted a resource about the song lyrics. That has been approved. Another day after approved i got alert showing that song lyrics in pending. More over i corrected and resend back. But they rejected. Dont know what is happening in our website.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hello Gowri mam,

Your post is approved now. You can also have a look at the approved post to get some idea about the HTML tags too. And also you can continue posting more similar resources. Here after this wont happen and your posts will be edited soon.

Hi Bharath,

As we discussed, your lyrics post was repeated thrice. That is the reason why one post was approved and the other two posts were rejected. Also also one more suggestion. You can focus more on self written posts which adds more value to the website.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Thank you for the response SBS., will look at the HTML also.
    WHEN YOU ARE INSPIRED...DORMANT FORCES, CAPABILITIES AND TALENTS BECOME ALIVE-PATANJALI.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.