You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

The person who has inspired you most

Which person has inspired you most in your life?
    Com Prakash Karat.,the general secretary of Communist party of India(Marxist) and Brindha Karat ,the politburo member of the same party.They were members of that party and fought for many issues.They found their partner in each other and loved and married .They took a swear that they should not give birth to a child as it will make them to live for that child also.But they wanted to live for the nation only .So the swear.Nowadays it is rarest rare case .They inspire me to do a minimum service to others also while living for my family

The person inspired me most is my friend. She is a girl who made my to turn over in positive way. I have changed into a right person and become a good in this society. The credit goes to my dear friend. She thought me how to live, for what to live, what are the sources to live. Moreover she thought me how to love all, how to care, and so on. All these things inspired me most in my life and i will say she is only my best inspiration in my life.
    Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.