You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Can you suggest me how to come back from my past alerts?

Hi sir, i was getting alerts for my past resources. This time i got a resource as contact me from you. Can you please help me to overcome from my past alerts.
    Hello Bharath

When ever there is a response for your post you will get automatic alerts. I have seen some of your postings on pending section. The webmaster has put your resource on pending and wants you to contact him to discuss with you regarding that resource. So only you have got a alert as contact me. So do contact him. Hope you have his mail id. Else you can contact our webmaster through his profile Balasubramanian.

Send him a message and he will respond to you and instruct you what to do further. Your resources on lyrics needs some kind of self written description. As your resource has not got any description, it's on pending status. Before posting your resource on lyrics, go through other members resources on same category so that it would help you to proceed further to avoid your resources on pending status. If you have any other doubts, please feel free to clarify it here.

Regards
    Sowmya

Hi Sowmya,

Thank you for your support in this forum. This will help me lot. As you said surely i will contact the webmaster.

Regards,
    Bharath

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.