You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership Share for March 2011 at Chennaispider

As per our announcement New Partnership scheme of Chennaispider, total 5 members have been qualified for partnership share for the Month of March, they were active to achieve eligibility criteria of 100 points with 50% points from resource but total points scored by them were 1293. Total 3380.00 Rs was to be shared for a minimum total of 3000 points. Only Rs.1470.00 could be shared and Rs. 1910.00 remained undistributed.

1. Balasubramanian – 500 Rs
    2. Kavitha - 414 Rs
    3. Vasumathi - 220 Rs
    4. Amudha G - 185 Rs
    5. Bharath - 151 Rs

Congratulations for the Share Winners. I hope that in the coming month the list of active members will increase and also no money will be left undistributed.

And a happy news for the members. We are continuing this partnership program for three more months. Members please make full use of this.
    Congrats! Everybody. I just hope that i will be the part of this cash sharing in next month onwards. Thank you very much webmaster for making this announcement so quick and fast.

Thanks and Regards,
    Jeevan

My heartiest congratulations to the members on earnings of partnership share from Chennai Spider.

I am happy to learn that this Partnership Share facility is extended for the next three months.

I am also planning to give my best to CSR to grab some partnership share in the coming months.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.