You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

It's better to ask than guessing

Hi team

Really happy to join Chennai spider!!!!!

I need a help to know completely how the Chennai spider works. Its worth knowing about it's function in order to work efficiently. Anyone can help me in this regard.

I am an Insurance underwriter working for HDFC currently.
    Hi Mr.Vignesh

Welcome to CSR, This is a common question everyone asks after joining, i will tell u from my experience whatevr i know and rest will be asked by other experts, first go about reading all the Guidelines given for posting and know all the rules of the site well so that you dont commit mistakes and regret later.

Go through all the sections of the site one by one in detail and analyse what is going on which will give you a fair idea.

Then finally choose two three top earners profile and see what all they have contributed to earn there points and i guess you will become half expert and remaining is for your action.

All The Best!

Hi,

Welcome to this educational website whose definition is Learn Earn n Grow. Let me clear you, CSR is the site where we all are supposed to share what we know for that we get paid. And you contribution is measured in terms of points here. You are earning money for your effort which you need to put in your contribution. As you are the new member you need to know our system. So the first thing first i recommend you to visit New Member FAQ. Lots of excitement is here like you can use your adsense account here to earn from google ads if you do not have account CSR will help you to get the adsense account if you are ready. Resource writing is the great and cool things here which can help you to earn a lot. Just go through Posting Guidelines. You can learn and earn from here for that you do not need to do anything just be active and share your views in all sections like forum,jobs, matrimonial,events,Business,questions and all.
    Feel free to ask anything to us.

Best Regards,
    Jeevan

Hi team

Really happy to join Chennai spider!!!!!

I need a help to know completely how the Chennai spider works. Its worth knowing about it's function in order to work efficiently. Anyone can help me in this regard.

I am an working Commercial Executive in currently.

Hai Vignesh..

Welcome to the CSR. Being a new member i just share my simple points to earn more money in CSR by just spending your spare time.

First step you go through new member FAQ of CSR (top of CSR web page).
    Introduce your friends in referral program.
    Add more resources, bookmarks etc.,

If you need more details just send a mail to CSR.

all the best from,
    G.Jagan

Hi Vignesh,

Welcome to Chennaispider. Chennai spider is the genuine site which pays cashcredit and points to your article according to the quality and the keyword of the contents. If you want to earn from Chennaispider post good articles which is normally searched by all with the keywords that required to reach our article in this regard. Chennai spider is also offering partnership share program which is extended for the next three months (April to June) to encourage our members to be active and if you post the articles you will also be eligible to get the partnership share of the month. Before posting articles read the CSR guidelines. Never copy and paste the information from any other site write it in your own words otherwise your articles will be rejected in Chennaispider. Hope I explained you how to earn in Chennaispider. Still, if you have any doubts please post in the forum, our Editors/webmasters or our other members will definitely revert to you.

Happy posting!!!

regards
    vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.