You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Functions and Festivals

Discuss: Dmk rules tamilnadu once again?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Dmk rules tamilnadu once again?'.
    hi karthick,

What you are going to say?

Thanks

Cant say anything at this level Since two days after polling in T. Nadu, there was a news in a very popular daily that Mr.Karunanidhi is acceptable for coailition which shows he himself is not sure about his party getting a majority .

DMK has gone.AIADMK ruling is coming.But our fate is no change.I found no major policy difference between them.But I have the satisfaction that i have voted against the corruption this time .If ADMK ruling also continue the same corruption I will vote against ADMK next time.Thus i am sending a message to the rulers that if they do wrongs pupil will punish and it would do some good.What else we can do?

Hi Karthick,

I cant understand what you coming to say. If suppose DMK rules nest 5 years many changes will happen in this society. Lot of good as well bad things also occurs.

Regards,
    Bharath

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.