You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Can a non Top 10 CSR earn money!

Hi

I have a doubt whether only ten members are given cash payment every month and then next month again all have to start earning from zero or the money earned will be accumulated in our account and when it reache Rs1000 it wil be paid out, how does it work please explain as am new to this site, with lot of expectations.

Regards
    Kiran
    Hi Kiran,

There is one scheme started from January '11 as partnership share to the members who contribute in the Chennaispider. You can read it fully in the heading CSR Current announcements which is in the right corner of the screen. You will understand about this partnership share. The money will accumulate until it become Rs.1000/- once you earn Rs.1000/- you can request the payment. After that again you have to start earning from the site. The top earners showed here is the money how much they earned upto this date from the site. Nothing is like that only top members could earn. If your posting are with good keywords you can also earn good cash credit. The partnership scheme new one announced I think is only upto March '11 only. They will announce if it is extended. Hope I cleared your doubts. Chennai spider is a genuine site where you can definitely earn money by posting good articles and informations.

Happy posting and Happy earning!!!

Thanks a lot for the clarification Vasumathi.

Hello Kiran,

First of all a very warm welcome to Chennaispider. I think Vasumathi has clarified your doubt. In general be active in Chennaispider. You can post more and get good points and also good cash credits from this website.

Focus more on the Resource section and post more articles that are related to Chennai and that will give you more points and Cash credits. Resource section is the best way for you to earn quick. And also read the guidelines before posting resources and also all your basic question will be answered in this link below.

FAQ for New members

In general there are guidelines for posting in Chennaispider. Please have a look at those guidelines before posting.

Guidelines in Chennaispider

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.