You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I suggest chennaispider to have contact number for SMS

Hi

I like to suggest here that chennaispider can have one contact number(Mobile) which can be used by the members to SMS their suggestions, feedbacks, complaints or queries which will be useful both for the members as well as for the site improvement.

Advantage being that members who do not want to post anythning in public or if they are not confident of asking/knowing something can SMS the query and the site can built one FAQs section wherein they can publish the question and solution/answer for it so that others can be educated on that matter too.

Hope to see the feedback taken.

Regards
    Kiran
    HI Kiran,

I don't think there is any requirement of SMS no. for the chennaispider members. You can post publicly whatever suggestion you have to improve the CSR. Moreover, if the member have any doubt need to ask personally can mail the editor/webmaster personally. I would like to tell you that apart from CSR guidelines, you can see that there is a section "NEED HELP?" where you can get most of the answers that arouse in your mind. I don't think it is necessary to use the sms service. It is my opinion.

Hi Kiran,

Vasumathi Mam is right. If you have any suggestions you can post it in forum publicly. Your doubts will also be cleared by the senior members too. If you have anything to be asked personally, you can contact me through mail. I have provided my mail id in my profile. And also add me in your Gtalk so that I can provide you instant support.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.