You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

About Points

Dear Administrators,

I have a clarification regarding that the points updated. Before a week i post some resources, book marks, polls and One referral but, yet now also no points are updated to my profile and my submissions are in new submission session only, yet now also they are not come to approved list.

My question is how many days you take to approve our resources, bookmarks and polls.

When you update the points to my profile.

Regards

Jawahar
    Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Your posts are edited now. And moreover please do not make posts that will create copyright issues. Sharing movie download links and all in Chennaispider will create copyright issues. Please focus more on the general topics and also do not post copied contents in Chennaispider. If you have any doubts you can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable reply and also now onwards i concentrate general topics.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards

Jawahar

Dear sir,

If your point is not updated means the reason may be (as Bala sir said to you) u may posted copy righted items.

(Or) sometime login to CSR page and click the option "re calculate my points & member level option" in your home page. Then your points will be updated automatically (for only approved posts).

Regards,
    G.Jagan

Dear Jagan,

Thank you for your idea. I get the points by using your idea. Thak you once again.

Regards
    Jawahar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.