You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Today is my first day

I have joined today and looking forward to learn and earn from here so guide me.
    Hai Surabhi..

Welcome to the CSR. Being a new member i just share my simple points to earn more money in CSR by just spending your spare time.

First step you go through new member FAQ of CSR (top of CSR web page).
    Introduce your friends in referral program.
    Add more resources, bookmarks etc.,

If you need more details just send a mail to CSR.

all the best from,
    G.Jagan

Hi Surabhi

Welcome to CSR

Give some useful resource to CSR and ask/answer forums you will get points.

Best of luck for the points

Regards
    Sussil

Hai Surabhi

My hearty welcome to Tamilspider.
    You can contribute good quality Article and business directories to get Cash credits. The sections Tour package and Chennai attractions also good to earn pocket money.

Hi Surabhi,

Welcome to Chennaispider one of the most visited and growing day by day site. Happy to see you as a member of chennaispider and would like to see your posts also. Always post good articles in your own words. Don't copy and paste. Use the good keywords to get more traffic and also get points and cashcredit.

Happy posting!!!

Hello hi,

Welcome to Chennaispider. Please read the new member faq and start your journey in Chennaispider. If you have any doubts regarding Chennaispider you can contact me. Soon i'm expecting your 100 percent contributions to Chennaispider. I want you to be one of the active member of Chennaispider. Other co passengers in Chennaispider will also help you to gain more and learn lots of things from this website. I hope you will enjoy being a member in our Chennaispider.

Happy journey in Chennaispider.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.