You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Was it good idea to call Nehra at last?

hi, as we saw the match which was just just ours but we lost. Do yo think that it was the bad idea to call Nehra at 50th over?
    Hi,
    I think it was the very bad idea of Dhoni and that was the key reason we lost the match. i think we would have won it if we would have used Harbhajan Singh who was performing good yesterday.

Regards,
    Surabhi

Hi Jeevan,

Very Very Bad idea..
    we had bajjgi but dhoni did not use him. I dont know why Dhoni is doing like this. Dhoni want to change his game plan against WI otherwise it would be very tuff.

Regards
    Sussil

Hi Jeevan,

This is the worst plan of Dhoni in 50th over of the match. It is a very bad idea of Dhoni and very very bad performance of the Nehra. Because of him we lost the match. We were behind in points because of this match. Now it became harder for us to get into quarter finals. Harbhajan is the key player of the match. But what Dhoni thought and why he changed the situation is answer less. Surely Dhoni need to plan well for the match with westindies. Hope he would learn a lesson of the match.

Regards,
    Bharath

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.