You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Yes I became Silver in just 24hrs.

Hi, Every body i am very happy to share my good news with all that i have just become Silver within 24 hrs of joining CSR.
    CSR rocks! I wish I will be Gold very soon.
    Hi Jeevan,

Its really appriciable to see that you became a silver medalist within 24hours. This is a great acheivment in your career. And i am really happy to se my buddy acheiving this state. Congrats for your success.

Regards,
    Bharath

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

HI Jeevan,

It is a good news that you became a silver member within 24 hours in Chennai spider. Yes really CSR is a great site to achieve your goals and keep on posting your thoughts and good content articles to make our CSR to climb the ladder successfully always. Congrats!!!

Hi Jeevan

Its simply superb to hear that you became a Silver Member.
    I have to appreciate both You and CSR. Because of your contribution u have achieved the first level. Do achieve mor

Regards
    Sussil

Hai jeevan
    Congratulations, You have done a very good job. Expecting the same speed with quality contributions to boost TSR high.
    Regards
    Kavitha

Hello ChennaiSpider friends!

First of all congrats to attain next level in Chennaispider(CSR). Helpme to attain my next level. Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

HI Karthick,

If you want attain Silver level try to post good articles with good description and keywords in it. You can reach the silver level, gold level very quickly. All the best for your great journey in chennaispider.

regards
    vasumathi

Hello vasumathi

I have some questions related to resources and events.
    1. A points, i get in forum will be added in my profile.
    2. In resource section, we can add tamil songs lyrics. tamil songs lyrics will be already created by someone (i mention here about writter, movie name) we could not be change anything in lyrics so it will be consider as a copied contents but our rules is we should not post any copied content.
    3. I dont know myself, weather im posting a new post or someother which has been already post. so is any solution to find a posted content which is related to my content.
    4. In chennai events sections, posted person must be an authorized person(he/she must be a president or sponser of the events).

Remainning question will be later.

Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com
    ct:9710487674

Hello ChennaiSpider friends!

Great news to all, im became a silver. i need more support to attain my next level.
    Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

HI Karthick,

1. Yes your points you get will be added in your profile
    2. Yes you cannot post copy and paste the things in CSR. Lyrics are written already, but type it on your own and post it. don't copy and paste it.
    3. YOu can see a search option box in each page of CSR. If you have the doubt that somebody already posted you can check it out there.
    4. There is no need you should be president or the organiser of the event if you know the details about the event for example trade fair in chennai you can post the details about it in your own words.

Hope have cleared your doubts and would love answer if I know the answer for your future doubts too.

regards
    vasumathi

Hi Karthik,

If you want to make yourself clear on whether the lyrics post is already posted or not, you can give a search in the search bar provided at the top in your CSR page.

The second thing is the copied contents issue. Please post some self written articles. Do not post copied contents. Copied contents not only spoils the quality of your profile, but also it spoils the quality of the website and it is strictly not allowed.

In the Lyrics post you can add few lines of self written description about the lyrics that you are going to post. Description can be about the song and the details about the song and also some few words about the music director, author, movie and cast details. And also try to use some good keywords to make your article search engine friendly. If you have any doubts your can directly contact me or mail me and I will help you out.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hai Vasumathi!

I just wanted to say a big Thank you to you and you have cleared my doubts about this site. I have one more too

1.how to edit the pending articles? please clear it too.

Once again thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

Hai Bala!

Thanks a lots bala! i hope you will help for my future question too.you simply prove that you are a webmaster of chennai spider CSR.

First thing is your way of replying, explaination, comments, advice, loyality, all your activities are great in this site.

Second thing regarding your post, i read your some of your articles that all nice. your title, description, summary all are good especially "how to use Html in articles and post" that articles is good.

Once again thank for your help.

Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

Hi,

You can edit your pending articles from this link. You can find your pending articles in this link. Please make the necessary changes to your pending articles. If you make the changes then the articles will be moved to new submission and after that i will be editing it.

http://www.chennaispider.com/resources/Index.aspx?Status=2

And also see to it that you post good articles with good description that is self written. Please do not post Copied content. If you post copied content then it not only spoils the value of your profile but also it spoils the quality of the website. If you need any assistance you can contact me. I have made a list of general resource topics that can be posted in CSR. Please have a look at the page below.

Hot topic list for Chennaispider

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hai Bala!

Thank you for your reply. i have submitted my post please check it and reply.

Thank you.

Regards,
    kreskarthick.
    kresin2010@gmail.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.