You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Dear all,

This is Akila, from Chennai and I am new member joined your team in Chennai Spider, to contribute my skills in Chennai Spider website.
    Hi Akila,

First of all Welcome to Chennai Spider website. Chennai Spider is one of the best website and you can contribute from your side by posting more resources.
    If you have any doubts pls contact webmaster or to start with read the New Member FAQ All the best...

Regards,
    Amudha G

Hai,
    My heartly welcome to chennai spider.Through this you are able to increase your knowledge as well as points. If you have any doubts regarding this CSR you can contact the webmaster. And too you can post your mail in this forum. If you want to increase your points first read the guidelines in CSR. That will be very helpful to you. You will get a clear idea. After that you continue your posting. Any important messages you can post the resources area. All the best for your journey.I I hope you will be the best member in the chennai spider as soon as possible.

Hello Akila,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider team. Here you can find a friendly environment to post more and gain more knowledge. You can also earn cash credits for your posts. Please read the New member FAQ to get more details on how to get it started in this website.

New Member Frequently Asked Questions

You can use the Resource section to post more articles related to Chennai and you can earn good cash credits for the same. There is also a partnership scheme going on in Chennaispider. We share half of the revenue of the website with the active members of the website. For further details click below.

New Partnership Scheme in Chennaispider

If you have any further doubts regarding the website, You can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.