You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi

Hi,

I am Bhuvana Priya. I have joined this forum to enrich my knowledge about chennai and its surroundings and also wish to share some of my thoughts with u all guys.

Thanks and Regards

Bhuvana
    Hello,

It is good to see you in Chennaispider. A very warm welcome to Chennaispider(CSR). CSR provides you lots of opportunity to share your ideas and knowledge and earn Cash Credits and points for the same. Your general doubts regarding Chennaispider will be cleared in this link. Have a look.

Frequently Asked Question by New members

You can participate in The partnership sharing program of CSR to become a partner of CSR and earn good Cash credits for the same. To know more about the partnership share program you can have a look at this Forum post.

New partnership scheme from new year at Chennaispider

I want you to be one of the active member of CSR. If you have any doubts regarding Chennaispider you can very well contact me. CSR provides good opportunity for the House wife and Students to earn good pocket money part time. First thing that you have to do is to explore the website and you will get to know what to be done here.

You can also post resources and earn good cash credits for the same. There are two advantages in posting resoruces in CSR. The first one is that you can share the information that you know with the other people. The next advantage is that you can earn by posting good valuable resources. Here is the link for you regarding the guidelines to post resources. Please follow the guidelines and post the resources accordingly.

Guidelines for Posting Resources

If you have any doubts and suggestions regarding CSR you can very well contact me. I can help you in all aspects regarding CSR and also I can provide you tips for same.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hai,
    You are welcome to chennai spider. Through this program you can able to gain the knowledge. so all the best. If you have any doubts regarding posting the resources you can message through CSR or you can contact the webmasters. Regarding the basic idea of posting the resources,before posting the resources first study the guidelines of CSR. It will be very helpful for you . If you want to know about the idea of forum please post the message through forum. This will be very helpful to you. This program is not only gain the points or score or money you can also able to gain the knowledge. Happy journey.Bon voyage.

Hi Bhuvana Priya,

Welcome to Chennaispider. As already our webmaster Balasubramanian cleared all sorts of question which will arouse as a new member in your mind. There is not much to say. Post quality, good contents here to make cashcredit as well as points.

Once again warm welcome to CSR!!!

Hai Bhuvana..

Welcome to the world of Chennai. I appreciate your introduction and you can post lots of new information & other things about Chennai which will be very useful for all the members. This CSR is giving wonderful pathway for all of the new members like you.

all the best.......

Delete Attachment

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.