You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New Join CSR

hi

I am New Join in CSR Memebrs also I have Already Dotnetspider Memeber
    Hi Jayakumar,

Welcome to CSR and happy to note that you are dotnetspider member. Like to see your articles, which could help our CSR to move ahead. Happy posting.

regards
    vasumathi

Hello Jayakumar,

Welcome to Chennaispider. It is good to see you here in Chennaispider. As you are already a member in our spider network, I think you will be aware of the general guidelines and all. If you have any doubts and suggestions regarding Chennaispider, you can contact me.

All the best for your Journey in CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Jayakumar,

I welcome you on behalf of all the CSR members. Since you are new to the site, I recommend you to go through the FAQ forum and if you have doubts further, feel free to ask anyone who is here. We expect the continuous contribution to our site and help us get developed. Keep posting valuable post and try to avoid copied contents.

With regards,
    V.Nelson

Hai,
    You are welcome to chennai spider. I wish you all the best for the journey. In this chennai spider you are able to gain more points and too gain knowledge. all the best get start your journey. Post your necessary messages in your resources area. That will increases your points. Any doubts post your message to the forum.

Hi,
    Welcome, I hope that we will get to learn a lot from you as you have a kind of experience too. So, lets share what we know. Happy learning/earning ahead.

Regards,
    Jeevan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.