You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

Announcement

Attention railway passengers:
    From 11/02/2011, Tatkal passengers should carry any one of the following ID proof in ORIGINAL while travelling
    1. Voter Photo Identity card issued by Election commission of India
    2. Passport
    3. Pan card issued by IT department
    4. Driving license issued by RTO
    5. Photo identity card issued by Central or state government
    6. Student ID with photograph issued by Recognized school/ college for their students
    7. Nationalized bank passbook with photograph
    8. Credit card issued by banks with laminated photograph

• For group of passengers, at least one of them should carry and produce ID proof in original for checking by the ticket checking staff.
    • Passengers unable to produce any one of the ID proof in ORIGINAL will be treated as without ticket and penalty will be collected as per extent rules.
    • No id proof is necessary at the time of booking tickets under Tatkal scheme.
    Hello Ganesh Ram,

Thank you very much for this announcement as this will turn out to be very helpful for the people of Chennai. Nevertheless, if you like your posts and messages to reach out to a greater and wider audience, it will be better to post them in the Resources Section of the ChennaiSpider website. I wish you all the best for your journey with ChennaiSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hai,
    Thank you very much , It will be very useful for me. Not only me it will be useful for all. so, What you gave is very thankful information .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.