AnnouncementAttention railway passengers:
From 11/02/2011, Tatkal passengers should carry any one of the following ID proof in ORIGINAL while travelling
1. Voter Photo Identity card issued by Election commission of India
3. Pan card issued by IT department
4. Driving license issued by RTO
5. Photo identity card issued by Central or state government
6. Student ID with photograph issued by Recognized school/ college for their students
7. Nationalized bank passbook with photograph
8. Credit card issued by banks with laminated photograph
• For group of passengers, at least one of them should carry and produce ID proof in original for checking by the ticket checking staff.
• Passengers unable to produce any one of the ID proof in ORIGINAL will be treated as without ticket and penalty will be collected as per extent rules.
• No id proof is necessary at the time of booking tickets under Tatkal scheme.