You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Add images

How to add images in my article .I don`t know what is the process.Can any one explain me.
    HI sinthuja,

You can see the CSR guidelines in that you can read the article how to add the images in your article which is very easy to understand. Keep the image in your computer and click on the add attachment then upload the attachment in it. if you have more than one image add attachment again will appear there.As told earlier read the CSR Guidelines how to add image to your resource you can easily add the image. Any doubt, post in the forum again.

Hello Sinjutha,

The process has been nicely explained by Vasumathi Ji so I am not repeating it there. Nevertheless, please be careful while posting images about copyrighted pictures. We deal all sorts of copyrighted materials very strictly. So if you feel the picture you are uploading is copyrighted and using that in the resource can invite copyright infringement issues, it is better not to post it at all. A bare resource may look simpler, but at the same time it is safer too. I recommend not to use pictures unless badly needed.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.