You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Updating the score.

Hi,
    I could like to give a suggestion.Since the world cup is nearing, i would suggest in updating the scores of each and every match in this site.What do you think about this? I think this would help many cricket fans who will be working in office and thinking about what would be the score of the match today.Since most of the work area has internet, it would be easy for the cricket fans to easily log on to the site and update the scores of the match.Though most of the websites are doing this, many popular websites are being blocked in some of the office and this makes the cricket lovers feel their thirst in knowing the scores. So it would be a great help for the cricket lovers if the scores of all the matches of the world cup are being updated.This would also bring many users to use the site.What do you think about this?
    Hai,
    I think its very good idea. But you have to be very careful while updating your scores. And to you have know the current information what is happening on the ground. But it will be very helpful for all the cricket fans. Those who are working in office and to business man. I appreciate your creativity mind really. You have to do your level best. For that you can give one hour scoring. That is every one hour you can give the information through CSR. This is really a good job. But you have to perform yourself nicely in good manner. We all are able to understand nicely. you people are developing our CSR as much as possible. Our chennai Spider is developing website. so, go through the process . All the best for you and too our Indian team members.

Hi,
    I could suggest this as wonderful idea but updating the score is not a simple thing to do. We should be very careful in it. But to come out of this I could suggest to have a seperate page for live streaming of the World cup matches. This is the best way than updating scores as it to provides the video sensation at any time required.

Regards,
    SIyaram.G
    Love makes Lyf BEautiful

This is a very good idea but updating as said sriram is not a simple thing todo. One should always watch the television live to get the scores updated. But the idea is really will work work out if all the arrangement to get the scores goes well in this matter. As Sinthuja said you people are coming with good ideas which will definitely develop our CSR to the top most position definitely oneday. All the best guys!!!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.