You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

    My google adsense account

    I received this mail:
    Hi,

    You are receiving this email because you've requested to use AdSense through
    indiareviewchannel.com.

    In order to use AdSense through indiareviewchannel.com, you'll need to grant
    indiareviewchannel.com access to the ad code and reports in your
    AdSense account. To do so, please follow this link:

    Please be assured that indiareviewchannel.com will not have access to any of your
    personal information or payment history.

    If you believe you've received this email in error, or have any questions, we
    suggest you contact indiareviewchannel.com.
    --
    When i clicked on the link given, I got the message "Sorry, we could not verify your AdSense account. Please check that the URL in your web browser exactly matches the URL in your confirmation email."

    I realised that the mail sent to me refers to India Review Channel and not Chennaispider.com. This is a major blunder.

    Please tell me how to proceed as unnecessarily my Adsense process is blocked & I cannot proceed to complete it.

    Regards,
    Vandana
  • #143
    Hi Vandana,

    No need to worry about this. Actually the revenue sharing belongs to 90:10 ratio. 90% belongs to you and the remaining 10% goes to IndiaReviewChannel. I also got the same mail but its working properly no need to worry on it. Complete your settings and start contributing. Thank you for your attention.

    With Regards,
    VIJAY.
    Editor - ChennaiSpider

  • #145
    ChennaiSpider itself do not have an agreement with Google for revenue sharing. So we are using IndiaReviewChannel's revenue sharing agreement.

  • #146
    Hi,Tony,
    I am still a bit confused!

    What about that error message that I got stating "Sorry, we could not verify your AdSense account. Please check that the URL in your web browser exactly matches the URL in your confirmation email." ? Do I just ignore it? Will I get the Adsense revenue or not if I ignore it?
    =

    Regards,
    Vandana

  • #149
    Hi Vandana,

    I don't think there is a problem right now. I could get it done easily.
    Now I am getting page impressions also from Chennai spider both in the business and the resources section.

    Regards
    Latha

  • #151
    Thanks,Lathaji,for the information.

    I hope I am soon able to start active contribution to this site!
    =

    Regards,
    Vandana


  • This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.