You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Traffic Changes

Friendship

hai to all i am very new to Chennai spider,
    iam from coimbatore, but i need to friendship in
    Chennai.
    hai,
    You are welcome to our chennai spider.I think you did a good job because with this CSR you will improve your knowledge and skills.First you have to read the guidlines of chennai spider.Follow the rules and regulations.keep on trying..If you have any doubt ask through forum and also you can conduct our webmaster .All the best..

Hi Rahul,

Yes you can have new friends here. Post regularly in ChennaiSpider, get in touch with other members, by and by you will definitely have lots of friends over here. Best wishes for your future journey in ChennaiSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi Rahul,

Welcome to CSR!!! Keep posting and make friends also by doing so and you will definitely have friends here also in CSR.

Hi Rahul,

First of all, a warm welcome for you on CSR behalf. I recommend you to go through the FAQ. If you come up with any doubts further, you can contact any senior members of our site. I hope you will give a big hand in developing our site. All the best. Keep posting resource rich contents.

With regards,
    V.Nelson

Hi Rahul,
    Welcome to CSR! As you are the member of this CSR you have become the friends for all of us. Just now make it more close by being regular and by just sharing your knowledge with us. As you know to make a friend is not a big issue but to carry the friendship is an issue so now you are our friends but you have to carry on our friendship by being regular.

Regards,
    Jeevan

Hi Rahul,

Hearty Welcome to CSR! How as you are new to this CSR, i am too new to this CSR. Just now i joined in this and scored nice points. May this will helpful for my future in all kinds of ways. This will led us to improve our knowledge. Be regular in posting your resourses and responses.

Regards,
    Bharath

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

Hi Rahul,
    Welcome to CSR!

Keep posting your resources and to respond to forums. You will get points offcourse friends..

All the best

Regards
    Sussil

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.