You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi friends

Hi Friends

I am G.GANESH RAM born in trichy and brought up in chennai.I am a final year MBA student in sai ram engineering college.I have been a recent visitor to chennai spider.u are really doing a good job.I am proud to be here with you all and I hope I will do my best at Chennaispider.

Regards
    ganesh ram
    HI Ganesh,

Hearty welcome to Chennaispider. As you are born and brought up in chennai and studying at Chennai you must be aware of most of the things about chennai. Hope to see good articles and contents which will definitely earn good points and cash credit also to you. The revenue sharing program is also at CSR which is very good concept try to post good articles and earn points to be the part of it. Any doubts post in the forum.

regards
    vasumathi

hai,
    welcome to chennai spider.really it will be good for improving your knowledge and skills.Actually you are doing good job.keep on trying..
    If you want to improve your points in CSR you want to read the guidlines of chennai spider carefully.It will be good for your future.If you have any doubts clearify with our webmaster .He will help you at any cost.All the best

Hello Ganesh,

A very warm welcome to ChennaiSpider. Please go through the New Member FAQ as well as the Guidelines thoroughly so that you can minimize the chances of errors and confusions while at the same time enable yourself for a more enhanced performance in this website. For any problems regarding the use of this website (such as what to post here, how to post, how to get cash credits) please feel free to post in this forum. You are also welcome to clear your queries, share your suggestions and come up with your grievances. All the best for your active contribution in ChennaiSpider in the days to come.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi friends,
    Thank you for your valuable advice and comments.I am sure that i will take all your comments which encourages me to post different articles and i am happy that all of you are there to help me in any circumstances or any difficulty i face. thank you
    regards,
    ganesh,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.