You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for January 2011 from Chennaispider

As per our announcement of sharing revenue to active partners New partnership scheme of Chennaispider. A total of 3232.00 Rs was to be shared. Five members qualified with total points of 2008 out of minimum stipulated points of 3000. Thus the partnership share for this month is as follows :

Balasubramanian S = 992.00 Rs
    Ravi Kumar = 711.00 Rs
    Nelson = 226.00 Rs
    Sowmya = 124.00 Rs
    Mathangi = 110.00 Rs

Rs 1069.00 were left undistributed, if members would have scored more points they would have got much more than the figure showing. If remaining 992 points would have scored by members, this 1069 Rs would have been distributed. I am sure in February there will be good contribution with more revenue to share and more partners getting revenue.
    Thanks Sanjeev Sir for sharing the names of the shareholders of ChennaiSpider in the month of January. It is very unfortunate for us, the members of ChennaiSpider, that such a huge amount of money was to be shared but we failed to make the full advantage of that golden opportunity and lots of cash went undistributed. I also feel bad for not being able to include my name in that list. Nevertheless, let us look forward with hope rather than looking back in despair, and hope for more active participations in this month. My heartiest congratulations for all the share holders of this month and all the best for the partners of the coming months as well.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.