You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

This is Amudha from Chennai. I am a new member to Chennai spider website. We all work together to become Chennai Spider as a No.1 website.

Regards,
    Amudha G
    Hello Amudha,

Welcome to Chennaispider. It is good to see your Enthusiasm towards Chennaispider. I think you will be one of the best member of Chennaispider. You can post more resources and increase your contribution and also you can participate in the new partnership sharing program that is active in Chennaispider. If you are one of the active member of Chennaispider you can also will the revenue share of this website. If you are having any doubts regarding CSR and if you are having any suggestions, you can contact me.

All the best for Your journey in CSR.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Amudha,

Welcome to Chennaispider. As told by our webmaster Balasubramanian post more resources with good quality contents which could improve our CSR traffic and also earn a good revenue to this website, by which you can participate in the partnership sharing program also. Any doubts post in the forum.

Regards
    vasumathi

Hello,
    You are welcome to chennai spider. I hope you will be one of the active members in chennai spider. If you have any doubt you can contact our webmaster before that you have to read the guidelines of the chennai spider. It will be very helpful for improving your article in a good quality. CSR will help to gain the knowledge as much as possible .so , be active in a chennai spider. If you have any doubts you can post your message to forum . All the best for your journey.

regards,
    sinthu

Hi Amudha,

Welcome to Chennaispider.

Regards
    Kongesh

Hi Amudha,

First of all, a warm welcome to you on Chennaispider tram behalf. Since you are new to this site, I recommend you to go through the FAQ. If you have any doubts further, you can contact the webmaster and anyother. I hope you could give a big hand in developing our site. Keep posting good resourses and do more.

Thank you,
    With regards,
    V.Nelson

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.