You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New to Chennai and CSR

Hi all

I am Suktara, new to Chennai and new to CSR and new to of course Tamil language.
    I have got a lot to say about Chennai with my four months of experience.Good points as well as bad points. I will slowly come onto them,but rite now hoping to have a good time with CSR and knowing Chennai to its core.
    HI Suktara,

Welcome to Chennai and also welcome to Chennaispider. A hearty welcome to you Tamil Language as well. Tamil the sweetest language of all. Read the guidelines to post in CSR as well read the articles about chennai and chennai culture and its places also in CSR which is definitely will be of great help to you to know more about Chennai. Post in CSR if you have any doubts our members and Webmaster is here to solve it.

Regards
    vasumathi

Hi,

Welcome to Chennaispider. You can read more about the Chennai events and activities in Chennai. There are also various other members here in Chennaispider who are not exactly from Chennai. So even though you are new to Chennai, you can get a good experience about Chennai and also get a good posting experience from Chennaispider. I will guide you here in all the aspects. I think this link will make you clear with all the frequently asked questions.

Frequently Asked Questions in Chennaispider

Also read the guidelines about posting in Chennai. Before making the post it is necessary that you should read the guidelines for posting in Chennaispider.

Resource posting Guidelines in Chennaispider

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hai,
    My hearty welcome to chennai spider.This CSR will be very easy to understand.so you keep on trying..First you have to read the guidelines of chennai spider what gave mr.balasubramanian.If you read that you will get clear idea about CSR.If you have any doubt you can conduct him.He will explain you and guide you.

Thank u all.

Hello Suktara

Since much has been said and you have already been notified about the guidelines and all, I don't want to repeat them here. Just, a warm welcome to Chennai and ChennaiSpider. All the best for your active contributions in this ChennaiSpider site in the days to come.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.