You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hai i am sinthuja

hai i am sinthuja ,i am new to this chennaispider so ,pls encourage me and support me
    Hello Sinthuja,

Warm welcome to Chennaispider. It will be great to see your contributions in Chennaispider. I have already sent you a mail. If you want to post anything, you can post in Resource section. Please do not make any big post in forum. Before posting resources, you can have a look at the guidelines for posting in Chennaispider. CSR guidelines are present at the top menu above. That will be more helpful. If you have any further doubts, You can contact me. Also the other members in Chennaispider will help you out to travel along with them in Chennai spider.

Happy Journey in Chennaispider

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

HI Sinthuja,

Welcome to Chennaispider. It will be great to see your posting and resources in chennaispider which will definitely help you to get the cash credit and points in this site. Read the CSR guidelines before posting. Don't copy and paste and post it here will not be approved.

regards
    vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.