You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi chennai

hi i'm new of this site.how can i earn pocket money from this site.
    plz give me any valuable ideas.
    Hai,
    Welcome to CSR,first you have to read the guidelines of the chennai spider.com. after reading you have some idea,then you can create a resource like chennai spider.you can ask questions regarding anything but valuable.Each question carries a point .you can also replay the answers of the question like me it also ,increase your points.Then you can create a articles ,you can share your ideas,you can write about your roll models and there achievements in there life .If you want to increase your points you have to write a biography .I think these points are very useful to you .If you have any doubt ,you can ask,we are there to help you.First you read the guidelines of the chennai spider.You will get a clear idea.

All the best

Hello,

Welcome to Chennaispider. You can read the Members FAQ for Chennaispider New Members and get yourself cleared from all your basic doubts. Read the guidelines for posting and start posting good contents in Chennaispider. I'm here to guide you in all the aspects. If you need any assistance, you can contact me.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hello and Welcome to ChennaiSpider. As the webmaster Mr. Balasubramanian has said, please go through the FAQ. I suggest you also just go through the Guidelines so that chances of making mistakes go down. If you have any queries, please post it in the forum so that we can help you out.

Best wishes for your journey ahead in ChennaiSpider.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.